Warranty Coverage Policy
Limited Warranty Policy
Products Covered by a Manufacturer's Warranty
The manufacturer's warranty shall be the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure. Please refer to the manufacturer's instructions to ensure that you can take advantage of your product's warranty. Some manufacturers require you to register your product in order to activate its warranty. We do not honor any other express or implied warranties for products covered by a manufacturer's warranty.
Products NOT Covered by a Manufacturer's Warranty
For products not covered by a manufacturer's warranty, we provide a limited warranty of 90 days for defective products from the date the product is received by the original purchaser or installer, unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase. This warranty only covers a replacement for a defective part unless such a replacement cannot be obtained. For such cases, a full refund will be issued to the original purchaser. A refund or an exchange of a defective part will only be processed if it meets the following terms and conditions:
- All products subject to a warranty claim must contain a defect in workmanship or material. The warranty does not extend to normal wear and tear of products; products damaged due to environmental conditions including rain, snow, hail, salt, or natural disasters; products damaged due to accident or collision; or product damage caused by other faulty parts.
- All items must not be damaged due to incorrect installation upon return. Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by this warranty.
- This warranty is subject to the General Warranty Limitations below.
If something goes wrong with your product, please contact our Warranty Team at email@example.com
to have a replacement shipped to you. Please have your order number ready to ensure timely processing.
General Warranty Limitations (Applies to all Product Warranties)
For each of our product warranties offered above, the following provisions apply:
- The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale.
- Each warranty does not cover any labor costs or incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages such as, but not limited to, physical injuries or property damage, loss of time, loss of use of the vehicle, inconvenience, air freight charges, rental vehicle charges, towing charges or accommodations resulting from a defect in or failure of the part.
- A prepaid shipping label will be issued for all returns covered under a warranty.
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales invoice. In addition, all returned items must have the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number written outside of the shipping box prior to return. Returned items without an original sales invoice or without the RMA numbers will NOT be accepted. Please refer to our Returns Procedure for more details.
- The warranty does not cover lost or stolen packages. Because the customer is the shipper, the customer is the only party who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.
Each warranty represents the exclusive remedy for any product defect or failure and our total liability for any part we warrant. We make no other warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability, condition of any kind or fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow disclaimers of implied warranties. Therefore, all implied warranties that may apply to your part are limited to the duration of this written warranty. Some states also do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential damages, so the above information may not apply to you. Each warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. We do not authorize any person to vary the terms, conditions, or exclusions of any warranty. If any provision of a warranty should become invalid or unenforceable because of any laws, the remaining terms and provisions of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent allowed under local law, the remedies provided in the Warranty Coverage Policy are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies.
Warranty by Manufacturer
AP Exhaust Warranty
Challenge mufflers: Limited Lifetime
Catalytic converters: 5 Year/50,000 miles
MSL Mufflers, Enforcer II Mufflers, Pipes and Accessories: No Warranty.
Cherry Bomb: 90 Day Limited Warranty Against Defects in Materials and Workmanship Under Normal Use.
Denso Oxygen Sensor Warranty
90 Day Limited Warranty Against Defects in Materials and Workmanship Under Normal Use.
Limited Lifetime Warranty applies to Flowmaster stainless steel mufflers (excluding FlowFX series), all stainless steel exhaust systems (including FlowFX series), stainless steel pipes, air intake kits and oiled type filters (except cleaning kits), and other stainless steel exhaust accessories (except exhaust tips and racing products).
Three (3) Year Limited Warranty applies to Flowmaster aluminized steel mufflers, aluminized steel exhaust systems, aluminized steel pipes, exhaust tips and other non-race exhaust accessories.
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty applies to Delta Force Dry air intake filter elements.
One (1) Year Limited Warranty applies to FlowFX series mufflers, Elite Series exhaust headers and electronic components such as Delta Boost modules.
To make any claim under the terms of this limited warranty, the original purchaser MUST return the product directly to Flowmaster. The original purchaser must first contact Flowmaster and obtain a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. Once the RMA number is received, the original purchaser may return the product to the address provided by Flowmaster, along with the RMA number and Proof of Purchase of the covered product. The Proof of Purchase must clearly show the place of purchase, purchase price, product purchased, and date of purchase. If upon inspection by Flowmaster the product is found to be defective in material or workmanship, Flowmaster shall at its option, either exchange the product for a new product with the same part number or refund the original purchase price.
Stainless Steel Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Black Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Black Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Titanium Finish Systems: 1 Year Warranty on Titanium Finish, Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Carbon Fiber Systems: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects on Stainless Steel, No Warranty on Carbon Fiber.
Aluminized Systems: 1 Year Limited Warranty.
Stainless Steel Mufflers: Limited Lifetime Warranty against Manufacturing Defects.
Please download and print the following form, and send back to the address provided on the form.
Walker Exhaust Warranty
Quiet Flow Mufflers & Assemblies, DynoMax Super Turbo/UltraFlow SS & Welded Mufflers: Limited Lifetime.
SoundFX Mufflers: No Warranty.
Pipes, Resonators & Straps: No Warranty.
Catalytic converters: 25,000-mile catalytic emissions, 5-year/50,000-mile structural integrity.
All Other Products Warranty